The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a program that awards scholarships to outstanding high school students. It aims to provide them access to study for their respective undergraduate degrees.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship
Students in the US are given the Cameron Impact Scholarship, which is completely financed. Bryan Cameron established this scholarship program, which offers funding to cover tuition and other costs at any US institution or university where a particular recipient wishes to study.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is awarded annually to 10 and 15 outstanding high school students who showcase excellence in numerous personal activities, including academics, sports, community service, and leadership.
This scholarship program is regarded as more instrumental than other scholarships, given its massive focus on impacting societies and the world in general. Through access to education, scholars are poised to contribute positively to the happenings in their respective communities.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a merit-based award available to candidates who satisfy the criteria, which include citizenship and GPA. It’s targeted at building young leaders passionate about making an impact.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers the educational expenses of a specific recipient. It offers to finance them as they intend to study at any United States college or university. Also, the worth of the grant is estimated to be between $20,000 to $50,000.
Process of Selection and Eligibility
Before an individual can apply for a specific scholarship program, they must meet its eligibility criteria. Below is the eligibility requirement for the Cameron Impact Scholarship.
- An applicant must keep their high school GPA from 3.7 to 4.0 or its equivalent.
- An applicant must prove excellence in extra-curricular activities, be a motivation, be dedicated, and actively participate in community service.
- An applicant must be either a citizen of the US or a permanent resident.
- An applicant must be in a high school graduating class of 2024, intending to enroll in a full-time course in any US college or university after graduation.
- An applicant must submit the online application, letters of recommendation, and transcript confirming their academic reports or performance.
Applications are submitted, followed by reviews. The selection committee is responsible for selecting the finalist (100) who will get a face-to-face interview. The winner of this particular award is typically revealed in December 2023. Additionally, for the life of their scholarship, they will be required to attend the annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony.
How to Submit a Cameron Impact Scholarship Application
An individual must carefully follow the instructions below to successfully apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship.
- An individual would need to visit the official website of the scholarship program, which is bryancameroneducationfoundation.org
- Once you visit the official website, click on the right of the home screen with three lines and select “Scholarship”.
- Click “Apply” once redirected to the scholarship website, then scroll down.
- You will be requested to create an applicant profile containing your username and password.
- Ensure to activate your account and click on “Application Login” to suitably log in to your account with them.
- Submit your application, essay, transcript, and two letters of recommendation.
- Alternatively, you can mail it to email@example.com, upload your letter of recommendation, or both.
- After that, send your application.
You must upload or mail the transcript and recommendation to avoid issues on the deadline date.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship has its first deadline (early application) for the class of 2024 on the 19th of May, 2023. But its second deadline (regular application) is scheduled for the 8th of September, 2023, and is the last date for any application or submission of required documents.
A scholarship program called the Cameron Impact Scholarship is now open to qualified students. Its scholarship consists of support designed to cover one’s tuition and another educational-related fee to study for an undergraduate degree. Kindly visit our comment section for your questions.