The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is a scholarship offered at Boston University to students with academic excellence and who demonstrate leadership qualities. The scholarship mainly aims to reward those high-performing students with the opportunity to further their studies.
In Boston, Massachusetts, Boston University is a private research institution. Numerous options are listed for students at the university, including ten undergraduate schools and colleges, 650 worldwide courses, more than 80 study abroad programs, and $1 million in research support for undergraduates, according to niche.com.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is a scholarship that is awarded to students looking to pursue their academics at the university.
Host Institution: Boston University
Course to Study: Not specified
Deadline: 1st December 2023
The Advantages of the Boston University (BU) Trustee Scholarship
There are some benefits to the Boston University (BU) Trustee Scholarship.
• An individual, upon receiving the scholarship, can study any of their preferred course at the university.
• An individual can receive up to $50,000 as financial assistance.
• An individual can gain free counseling services.
• An individual can get easy access to the Common App for getting various information.
• An individual can gain access to numerous learning materials through the scholarship.
Criteria for the Boston University (BU) Trustee Scholarship
There are specific requirements that an individual must fulfill to apply for the Boston University Trustee scholarship.
• Boston University is open to national and international students (one would need a study permit to participate as an international student).
• An individual must be knowledgeable and creative and demonstrate experience and achievements.
• An individual would be required to submit an essay revealing their intellectual and academic prowess.
• An individual must demonstrate high performance and be ranked top in their high school classes.
• An individual needs to have passed specific English Language proficiency tests.
Below are the documents that are required for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship. They include;
• Common application.
• Secondary school records.
• Forms for school reports and counselor recommendations.
• Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
• Proof of financial support.
How to Submit a Trustee Scholarship Application at Boston University
To apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship, visit the official website apply.commonapp.org. Once you have reached this website, you will need to log in or create a profile to access the standard application form.
After that, you must provide the required information for admission into one of their degree programs. Make sure to submit the Common App’s Trustee scholarship essay as part of your application.
The Trustee Scholarship essay
An individual must write on either of the below and in 600 words or less. It’s part of their application through the common application.
• What is the most significant lesson you took away from a book, movie, podcast, or life experience that helped you feel more connected to your past or sense of self?
• Describe a circumstance in which you felt out of your element or alienated. How did you respond to that circumstance, and how has that affected how you are currently doing?
For more information on this scholarship and others, go to bu.edu/admissions.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship is one of the many scholarship programs that are accessible in the institution to various students. An individual can apply for this scholarship and get to study their preferred course at the university. Kindly visit our comment section for your views and opinions.