Strathclyde Business School Masters scholarship is a support program focused on exceptional students looking to pursue their master’s degree program. It’s a scholarship that seeks to recognize and celebrate excelling students worldwide.
Strathclyde Business Masters Scholarship
Strathclyde Business Masters scholarship is a master’s degree scholarship offered by the Strathclyde Business School to celebrate academic excellence.
The scholarship is merit-based and awarded for academic excellence, involvement in extracurricular activities, or professional experiences that enhance the program’s academic or cultural profile.
Students are considered based on their scholarship program and master’s program application.
The purpose of the Strathclyde Business School Scholarship
The Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarship’s primary goal is to enable bright students with leadership abilities to pursue higher education.
Host Institution: University of Strathclyde
Level/Field of Study: Masters’s
Deadline: 31st July 2023
Requirements for the Strathclyde Business School scholarship for masters
The following table lists the prerequisites for the Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarship.
• An applicant must be self-funded (must not benefit from any other scholarship or sponsorship).
• An applicant must hold an offer of a place on either of the MSC programs available for September 2023 entry.
• An applicant must be deemed an international based on Fee Status.
• An applicant is required to provide a 1000-word limit statement describing their ideas, experiences, and future career plans (this should include their reasons for pursuing their chosen program and why they think they deserve to be awarded this scholarship).
The following subject is available for master’s programs under the Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarship. They include;
• Accounting and Finance.
• Data Analytics.
• Human Resource Management.
• Management Science.
Study Modes Eligibility
The scholarship is continually awarded from mid-term 2023, and the deadline date for consideration of applications is 31st July 2023. Candidates are considered based on application quality and financial needs. The selection committee will review your submitted information before the scholarship is awarded.
According to strath.ac.uk/studywithus/ scholarship awards are expected to engage in several activities during their study year, which include:
• Keeping an eye on prospective candidate forums, commenting, and responding with reliable details about pertinent courses.
• serving prospective students as a representative or admissions contact through voluntary work.
• Retaining alumni communications post MSc completion.
• Playing a constructive role on the social committee or as a class spokesperson.
• Giving the school assistance with planning and running different events.
• Being an example to future recipients of this award.
How to Apply for a Masters Scholarship at Strathclyde Business School
An individual who intends to apply for the Strathclyde Business School scholarship must have an offer to study a complete postgraduate course.
One needs to ensure only to provide the correct application number to not render the application ineligible.
Individuals must be careful not to submit duplicated applications as they will not be considered for the scholarship.
Visit sbs.strath.ac.uk/apps/scholarships/masters// and then scroll down to provide your details, upload your CV, upload your statement, and click “Proceed”.
In case you have any difficulty, you can send your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +44(0)1415536118/6119
Strathclyde Business Masters scholarship awards international students access to studying at the University of Strathclyde. It is essential to follow the instructions provided to take advantage of the opportunity. Also, one must provide only correct information concerning their finances to have a great chance of being considered. Kindly visit our comment section for your views and opinions.