The Denys Holland scholarship is a program fully targeted at helping international students looking to undergo their graduate studies. It’s a well-designed program that provides financial support to these students.
Denys Holland Scholarship
Denys Holland scholarship is a scholarship that is awarded to undergraduate students faced with financial need. The scholarship program, created in memory of Professor Denys Holland, is provided to enable students to pursue their degrees at the University College London (UCL).
According to scholars4dev.com, the Denys Holland scholarship is issued to students worldwide. It assists exceptional students with the need for funding to study at the University College London (UCL).
Students who demonstrate high academic excellence can benefit from this scholarship.
Host Institution: University College London, UK
Level/Field of Study: Bachelor’s degree for the institution’s offered courses.
Scholarship Value: £9,000
Deadline: July 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Denys Holland Scholarship at University College London
There are specific criteria that an individual must fulfil to be eligible for the Denys Holland scholarship. Below are the eligibility criteria one must meet.
• An applicant must have an offer of admission to the University College London for undergraduate study (one must be ready for the commencement of undergraduate research in September 2023).
• An applicant must need financial support to qualify for this scholarship.
• The Denys Holland scholarship is open to students from the United Kingdom (UK), European Union, and other foreign countries.
• An applicant must hold a valid University College London student number.
• An applicant must demonstrate their broad interest and intention to actively participate in and contribute to the University.
• An applicant must have a valid UCAS personal ID.
Benefits associated with the Denys Holland Scholarship
There are certain benefits that an individual will derive when awarded the Denys Holland scholarship. Below are some of the benefits of this specific scholarship.
• A recipient receives the worth of £9,000 per year under this scholarship program.
• This scholarship is renewable for three years. A recipient of the Denys Holland scholarship can equally study at the University College London for three years.
• A recipient can study any available undergraduate courses at the University College London.
Documents Required for Denys Holland Scholarship
An individual is required to provide certain documents to apply for the Denys Holland scholarship. This scholarship is open automatically to newly admitted students. But one must ensure to provide the below-listed copies.
• Essay on an outside interest.
• Information on one’s non-academic activity.
• An individual would need to provide information on their financial circumstances and sources of income.
How to Apply for the Denys Holland Scholarship
To apply for the Denys Holland Scholarship, an individual must first gain admission into UCL. Once an individual becomes a student of the University College London, they can apply for this scholarship program.
• An applicant must provide either a UCL student or UCAS application number.
• An applicant must complete the application and provide supporting documents by email before the end of July 2023.
An individual can send the completed application to email@example.com
To access the application and other vital information concerning this scholarship, one can visit ucl.ac.uk.
The Denys Holland scholarship is among the best scholarship programs aimed at addressing students’ needs. An individual looking to study at the University College London for an undergraduate degree can consider this scholarship. Kindly visit our comment section for your views and opinions.