The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is a scholarship program awarded to deserving students through the University of Toronto, Canada.
Lester B. Pearson Scholarship
The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is a scholarship program that focuses on exceptional students with emphasis on their school and community; It also considers their ability to benefit the world community.
This merit-based scholarship is offered at the University of Toronto. It is offered to 37 candidates with the inclusion of international students and comes with tuition-free benefits for the recipients.
All students wishing to enroll at the University of Toronto can apply for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship. The scholarship is limited to nominations made by various institutions, and each can only nominate one student.
Selection from the nominated list is based on one’s academic score, statement of purpose, and reference; there’s also a consideration for leadership skills.
Eligibility Criteria For Lester B. Pearson Scholarship
The Lester B. Pearson scholarship program is only open to students pursuing an undergraduate program at the University of Toronto. The requirements for applying for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship are listed below.
• An applicant must be studying in Canada on a student visa (international student).
• An applicant must have a high level of academic performance and must be creative.
• An applicant must possess some form of leadership skills.
• An applicant must have completed their respective education before June 2023.
• An applicant must be of sound mind and a thinker.
• An applicant must be willing to learn and acquire new skills.
• An applicant must be in their last year of high school or senior year at the time of the application.
Please note that students starting at another post-secondary institution or those currently enrolled in one are not eligible for the award.
Those qualified students for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship program must follow the application process. An individual must follow the processes below to apply for this scholarship.
The Nomination process is the first process in applying for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship program. An individual looking to apply for this scholarship must communicate with their school to nominate them for the scholarship.
The Lester B. Pearson scholarship requires an applicant to be nominated from their school.
• Application for Admission
An applicant must enroll at the University of Toronto to receive the Lester B. Pearson scholarship. One must apply for admission to future.utoro.ca, the University of Toronto’s main webpage.
Make sure to submit your application by the deadline to be considered.
• Complete The Admission Process
The final step in the Lester B. Pearson scholarship application is to complete the admission process. Once you have submitted your application for admission to the University of Toronto and have been nominated for a scholarship, you must submit the scholarship application.
Required Documents For Lester B. Pearson Scholarship
The Lester B. Pearson scholarship requires applicants to present some essential documents for the application process. These documents include;
• Official education transcripts.
• Letters of recommendation.
• Statement of purpose.
• GRE scores.
• A sample of written work.
Below are the details for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship deadlines for application.
• School nomination: November 30, 2023.
• Application deadline: December 15, 2023.
• Submission of scholarship application on January 15, 2024.
The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is an excellent scholarship for undergraduate students looking to study at the University of Toronto. One must follow the necessary process and meet its requirements. Visit utoronto.ca to get more information on the scholarship program. Kindly visit our comment section for your views and opinions.