The Platta Law Firm Students with Disabilities Scholarship is a scholarship program specifically designed for students facing one disability or the other. Its primary focus is making one’s educational journey easier by curbing financial constraints.
The Platta Law Firm
The Platta Law Firm is a personal injury law firm that protects workers who suffer injuries in unfortunate accidents and develop impairments. It is their opinion that having a disability makes it more difficult for a worker to provide for their family, including by paying for their children’s college education, according to law.uga.edu.Therefore necessitating the creation of this scholarship to help students with disabilities.
The Platta Law Firm Students with Disability Scholarship is a merit and need-based scholarship which offers $5,000 worth of funds that can be used to cover one’s tuition fee. All students who live in the United States are eligible for the Students with Disabilities scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria For The Platta Law Firm Scholarship
The Platta Law Firm Scholarship has eligibility criteria that an individual must fulfill to apply for their scholarship. Below are the eligibility criteria for the Platta Law Firm Scholarship.
• An applicant studying in the United States is eligible for this scholarship scheme.
• A candidate must submit official documentation of their handicap (a crucial requirement).
• A candidate must be enrolled in an approved college, university, or career program.
• A candidate must be a citizen of the United States or have permission to work or attend any institution there.
•The candidate must have been accepted to continue their studies at an accredited college, university, or vocational institution by the start of the semester for which the application is granted.
The Platta Law Firm has formed a committee to choose the award recipient. Note that the selection process is not influenced by race, sexual orientation, gender, or any criteria besides the application requirements.
The Platta Law Firm Students with Disabilities Scholarship is open to all disciplines; and students from different nationalities. The study experience required is high school, and it’s mainly awarded for study in the United States.
How to Apply for The Platta Law Firm Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
A person must go to plattalaw.com and fill out the application form to apply for the Platta Law Firm Students with Disabilities scholarship.
After that, an individual must upload the following in a pdf or doc file. The documents to be uploaded include;
• An essay with a word range of 600-1200 words on the three topics listed.
• An academic transcript (be it official or unofficial).
• Acceptance letter from a college or a valid student ID.
You confirm that you have reviewed and agreed with the terms and conditions by sending in your application.
The candidate must submit an essay between 600 and 1200 words in length. The topics which an applicant is limited to write on include:
• Describe a time when you faced a challenge due to your impairment and how you handled it.
• What can the American government do to make learning easier for kids like you?
• Is there anyone with your disability that serves as a role model? Explain how and why.
The Platta Law Firm Students with Disabilities Scholarship has its deadline for submitting applications on the 4th of August, 2023.
The Platta Law Firm Students with Disabilities Scholarship is a scholarship program that students with disabilities are privileged to apply for now. This scholarship mainly provides these students with the financial help they need to continue their education. An individual can visit the official website for more information on the scholarship. Kindly visit our comment section for your views and opinions.